Currently we are looking to fill vacancies in the following areas:
- Music Tutor (Lincoln) We are looking for someone to offer music workshops with service users. This could be either using musical instruments, DJing, beat-boxing, spoken word, etc.
- Eastern European Interpreter (Nottingham) To offer interpreting skills for service users where English is not the first language. Particularly for Eastern European service users, to support at point of assessment and ongoing care.
- Social Media Volunteer (Nottingham and Sutton-in-Ashfield) – Looking for someone to support with the Volunteers Teams presents on Blog/Twitter/Facebook.
- Arts and Craft Tutor (Nottingham and Mansfield) – Work with service users running basic art and craft groups with in services.
- Cooking Tutor (Nottingham) – Looking for someone to run basic cooking course, budget for meals , how to shop for meals with residents in a local hostel.
- Allotment Group (Newark) – We are looking for a volunteer to help with running of an allotment group in Newark with local service users.
- Admin Volunteer (Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire) – We are looking for volunteers to help out with basic admin and office tasks.
- Professional Photographer. (Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire) We are looking for a Professional photography’s to work on an exciting new project working 1-2-1 with service users to build their confidence throw the media of photography.
- Befriending and Mentor (Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire) Looking for volunteers to work 1-2-1 with service users supporting them to move forward and with social inclusion.
- Staff Support (Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire) We are looking for volunteers to support within staff teams with the day to day running of service. This will include admin task, working with service users and running groups and session.
- Information, Advice and Guidance Officer (Bulwell Workshop) Looking for Volunteers to help service users with job searching, CV writing help, interview skills and preparation, basic benefits advice and referrals or signposting to other support services. Monday or Wedensdays. For more infoamtion about this role conatct Pip :- 0115 970 9536
- Allotment Volunteer (Nottingham) To support sessions at St Anns Allotments, every Tuesday and Friday from 10.30am to 2pm. Gain experience in working with a varied client group with a range of support needs. Support the clients in a range of outdoor practical activities including growing crops, cooking with produce, site maintenance, garden crafts and wildlife gardening. If you are interested please contact- Nature in Mind on 0115 970 9591 or email email@example.com
- Nature in Mind Volunteer (Nottingham) Are you interested in volunteering for a City based Nature project working with vulnerable adults? Nature in Mind is a Framework service offering opportunities for people to experience the health and social benefits of Nature based activities. We work mainly in Nottingham City but do venture out into the County and beyond. Opportunities include Supporting Staff on activities- Allotments, Community Gardens, Walks, Wildlife Conservation, Arts and Crafts, Hand Drumming. Driving Minibus (D1 and test required) Admin support - Nature in Mind on 0115 970 9591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Data & Administration (Nottingham) You will acquire the necessary skills to ensure that the data the Fundraising Department holds of an excellent quality, our donors are thanked in a timely manner and that our data reporting and data intelligence is responsive and accurate. KEY TASKS: Accurately inputting cash and cheque donations into Advantage Fundraisier Database, Preparing and/or writing thank you letters to donors in a timely manner, Digitally archiving older paper material, Balancing of Petty Cash, Data Management of Collection Tins
- Fundraising Development Officer (Lincolnshire) We are looking for a volunteer who can support us during the working week to support us with our Christmas fundraising activities.
- Social Inclusion Volunteer (Derbyshire) “Social inclusion can be defined as the extents to which individuals, families and communities are connected to and able to fully participate in the economic and social activities of the broader community.” You will need to be able to provide flexible and responsive support to young people aged 16-24. This will entail partnership working with service users and the team to identify goals and how to achieve them. The role will include working with service users to facilitate and access appropriate services to progress their growth and gain the confidence to be socially included. You will be supporting clients with, Empowerment, Reaching Goals, Integrating into to community, Learning new skills / education /qualifications /work, Confidence to progress and Positive thinking.
Contact for any of the above roles