Tenders Invited – Evaluation Partner
Framework, as Lead Agency within the Opportunity Nottingham partnership, is currently inviting tenders to undertake an independent evaluation of the effectiveness of the local delivery of the BIG Lottery Fund’s “Fulfilling Lives; Supporting People with Multiple Needs” programme.
We wish to appoint an Evaluation Partner to accompany an eight year delivery project to people who experience multiple needs. This is a wide-ranging piece of work covering statistics, policy context and beneficiary experience with a significant focus on the dissemination and presentation of learning to services, stakeholders and decision makers. We are open to tenders from academic departments or research groups/ teams or a consultancy, or a partnership between a number of different groups.
Find below both the formal tender documents and full specification and, a number of documents giving insight into the background and context of the work.
Closing date for submissions is 22nd August. Contact details for queries etc. are provided in the documentation below.
Please find background information to download:
- Common data framework v0.2
- National evaluation plans for assessing cost effectiveness v1.0
- Scope of evaluative activity local national updated Feb 2014
- Summary national evaluation for use with local evaluators
- ON Section 2 Exec Summ
Please find tender documents to download:
- Document 1 Instructions Conditions Guidance and Evaluation Criteria V2
- Document 2 Specification
- Document 3 Form of Agreement
- Document 4 Form of Tender
- Covering Letter v2